Regulations ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Entrance and accommodation at the camp site means that you accept the following rules:
- Check-in: 12:00 - 22:00
- Campers are required to hand in their passports or identity cards, which will remain at Reception until the time of their departure. Campers also have to fulfill the Check-inform on their arrival.
- The camp spot is indicated by Reception.
- Campers are responsible to keep clean their camping-spot.
- The camp spot must be released by 12 p.m. and check-out is possible until 2:00 p.m. without extra charge.
- Late Check-Out (later than 02:00p.m) is permitted only after informing the reception. The cost for checking out until 06:00p.m is 50% extra to the overnight price. Checking out later than 06:00p.m is charged with the 100% of Overnight Cost.
- Campers have to inform the reception for any changes (e.g numbers of people or tents etc).
- Campers have to to remove all of their equipment and personal belongings from their camping-spot on their departure. (Applies to stays without a confirmed reservation.)
- VISITS OF NON-CAMPERS TO THE CAMPING ARE ALLOWED ONLY WITH PERMISSION OF THE MANAGEMENT AND UNTIL 11 p.m.
CAMPERS MAY RECEIVE VISITORS ONLY IN THE CAFETERIA OR RESTAURANT AREA AND NOT AT THE CAMPING SITES. IF VISITORS WISH TO SPEND THEIR DAY AT THE CAMP THEY ARE OBLIGATED TO PAY A PER PERSON ACCOMMODATION FEE (DAY PASS PRICE).
- Parking the cars or placing items in free camping-spots without perimission is forbidden.
- Campers have to respect the rest hours (02:00p.m-05:00p.m and 12:00a.m - 08:00a.m).
- Damage caused by fault of client or visitor to facilities or equipment at the camp site must be restored by the client or the visitor exclusively.
- Campers with pets are responsible for their animals. Campers with pets are obligated to provide the pet's health documents if needed. Pets are not allowed to run without a lead in the camping area, and to be alone in the campsite. The campsite has no responsibility for pets that escaped from their owners.
- No entry and exit and movement of vehicles within the camp site is permitted after 12:00a.m and before 08:00a.m. If you return after 12:00a.m you can park your vehicle outside, in the parking lot of the camp site and enter by foot.
- Only customers' cars are allowed to enter the campsite. The speed limit for cars or motorbikes is 5km/h.
- Visitors' cars are not allowed to enter the campsite.
- Audio playback media are foribidden during the rest hours.
- It is strickly forbidden to light fires inside the campsite and on the beach. Washing dishes and clothes is allowed only in the special facilities.
- The campsite is not responsible for any materials lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. Campers are responsible for the safeguarding of their belongings and valuables.
- In case of feeling sick all the campers are obligated to inform the reception.
- Parents are fully responssible for their children and the observance of the regulations from them. Especially young children have to be accompined from their parents in the camping facilities.
- For any state of emergency you will be informed from the reception.
- The Campings' Management is not liable in the event of a fire, disaster or terrorist attack.
- Garbage should only be disposed of in the trash cans, after being sealed in bags. Checmical toilets allowed to be emptied only in the special facility.
- Interference with our utility networks e.g. water supply, irrigation, electricity etc., is prohibited.
Charging of electrical vehicles in campsite's electricity network is not allowed.
Seat rental is considered to be for 1 day unless otherwise agreed between accommodation and camper.
The rental is considered mutually renewed for the next day, as long as the accommodation is not notified by the camper that the rental will not be continued, and the camper is not informed by the accommodation that the rental will not be continued. This update must be made from the previous day, otherwise it is not valid for the same day, but for the next.
The listed prices refer to overnight prices. The camper has the right to use the benefits and services included in the overnight stay contract until 12pm the following day.
- Management reserves the right to remove campers or visitors who do not respect the regulations of the camp site.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Lefka Beach Camping.
Reservation and cancellation policy
Making a reservation means automatically accepting Lefka Beach Camping's reservation and cancellation policy.
- We only accept booking requests via email.
- Reservation Minimum Stay 4 nights
- Reserving a specific place is not possible, however preferences will be taken under consideration.
- The reservation is confirmed only after the payment of the agreed deposit, and confirmation by the reservation manager.
- The offer you recieve regarding your reservation request, is valid for 5 calendar days unless otherwise specified in the offer. After 5 calendar days, a new request must be made and the company will send an updated offer.
- Upon arrival, the entire agreed amount of the reservation must be paid
- All bank charges, if any, are borne entirely by the camper.
- Reservation requests are accepted no later than one week before the date of arrival.
- The customer is obliged to inform about any changes in the composition or duration of the reservation at least 15 calendar days before arrival (number of people, length of stay, camping equipment, use of electricity).
- Cancellation of a reservation is made no later than 30 calendar days before arrival and after informing the company via email, and confirmation by the reservation manager.
- For cancellation of bookings up to 30 calendar days before arrival, the deposit is fully refundable, except for bank charges where, and if incurred, upon deposit, and upon refund of the deposit amount.
- For cancellations notified to the company within less than 30 calendar days, the deposit is non-refundable.
- In case the customer makes a reservation, but ultimately does not show up and does not use the place, he is obliged to pay 50% of the total cost of the reservation.
BENEFICIARY: PANAGIOTIS GAVRILOS